We provide real-time tracking updates for all Get My Parcel deliveries. If you want to track your parcel, simply enter one or more tracking numbers in the parcel tracking box below to see where your parcel is and its current delivery status.
Enter your parcel tracking number in the box below and click 'Track my parcel':
FAQ about Parcel Tracking
How to Track Your Parcel
Get My Parcel partners with the world’s best couriers to deliver our parcels so whether you need to use our DPD tracking service, DHL or UPS tracking, you can track your package direct from this page. From collection to final delivery, we provide regular scan updates. Scans tell you where your parcel is and its current status.
Here is a quick guide to status terms and what they mean:
Billing info received: booking is completed and your parcel is scheduled for collection
In Transit: your parcel has been collected and is on its way
Exception: there is a delay with your shipment. Check the scan info for further info
Delivered: Your parcel has arrived and been signed for by the recipient
What to do if Your Parcel Tracking Shows ‘Exception’
If your parcel’s status is shown as ‘exception’, this means there is a potential delay or issue with your delivery. This could be for a number of different reasons so please check the scan information and contact the Get My Parcel customer service team if you need further advice.
These are the main reasons a shipment could get an exception scan:
• The recipient was not there to accept the delivery
• There has been a problem with transportation and your parcel is temporarily delayed
• Your parcel is being held at customs. This applies to non-EU shipments only.
• Shipment is travelling to a remote area location and the transit time is longer than expected
• Your package has been sent to a different sorting facility and has incurred a 24 hour delay
• The sender of the parcel has provided incorrect address details